Minecraft Related Work
An incomplete catalogue of my work in the Minecraft community
I've been active in the Minecraft community since late 2010. Over that time I've been a part of a large number of projects, worked for many massive Minecraft servers, and attended various MINECON events.
This is only a small portion of what I have worked on. A vast majority of my private contracted work was under NDA, preventing inclusion on this list. Some of the items under NDA are allowed to be referenced but not with specifics, so those are alluded to but not directly listed.
- Project Lead at EngineHub (WorldEdit, WorldGuard, CraftBook)
- >3 Billion Downloads
- >15Million Active Users
- Core Developer and Team Manager at SpongePowered
- Represented at MINECON 2015 & MINECON 2016
- Contributor to PaperMC and Spigot
- Former developer on the VoxelBox Plugineering Team
- Wrote many small utility plugins
- Ran multiple server networks in the past
- Fortune Network
- Devine Network
- And more...
- Wrote many of the large private Anti-Cheat systems
- Wrote software for many large servers
- Wrote software for many large YouTubers
- Wrote software for famous musicians
- Security and performance consulting at some of the largest hosts and server networks
- General contracted plugin development for servers